IT'S TIME TO MASTER YOUR TRADING PSYCHOLOGY.
It takes 5 years to become a profitable trader. We can get you there in 1! We provide you with the skills and knowledge to become consistent and help you pass ANY Funded Trader Program!
PROFITABILITY STARTS IN THE MIND
DEVELOP YOUR NEW TRADING PSYCHOLOGY NOW.
Trading is 95% Psychology, 4% Money Management, and 1% Skill.
It takes at least 5 years to become a consistently profitable trader. In fact, only 1% of traders reach that mark. The other 99% either end up failing, quitting or simply running out of patience. But there is a reason why most traders struggle to stay consistently profitable.
The majority of traders don’t put in the work needed on their trading psychology. They never master their emotions nor understand their behaviour which leads to their failure.
MIND ⇒ THOUGHTS ⇒ ACTIONS ⇒ RESULTS
Bad Trading Psychology leads to developing bad habits that lead to negative results that feed into your trading psychology. Have you ever felt that it’s a never-ending loop that you can’t get out of it?
This is why we have developed the Build Your Edge course. To get you out of that rabbit hole and start seeing POSITIVE RESULTS in your trading. Our performance coaches and veteran traders practise what they preach and can help you do the same.
Understand Trading Psychology, master your emotions, learn effective risk management, and be part of a growing trading community to share ideas that help you grow into the profitable trader that you always wanted to be.
PROFESSIONAL TRADING PSYCHOLOGY ENVIRONMENT CREATES PROFITABLE TRADERS
That’s what Building Your Edge is all about…
A professional community centred around helping you to become a consistently profitable trader by mastering your trading psychology.
Our veteran traders, with 30 years, of combined trading experience in trading, have designed the Building Your Edge course to mimic the exact environment that helped them master their emotions and trading psychology by giving you access to the trader psychology development course with 20+ hours of learning material and coaching.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 5 YEARS TO MASTER YOUR TRADING PSYCHOLOGY!
Obtain the tools to set yourself up for success. Unlike most prop firms, we take the time and effort to invest in our traders’ psychology development.
With the skills, mental tools and trading methodologies we provide you, we cut down your learning curve from 5 years to just a few months.
Not only will this give you the highest chance of success in passing ANY evaluation, but you will also get to connect with other profitable traders, share ideas and help everyone level up their game.
TAUGHT BY PRO TRADERS
You get taught by professional
traders with proven professional
access to resources, knowledge and powerful methods that have a proven edge.
The course content is exclusive, and
the teaching methods are easy to
digest and implement.
Get a 20% discount on funding. We give you the opportunity to utilise those resources and become a funded trader.
RIGHT NOW, YOU'VE GOT A CHOICE.
The most expensive mistake is not investing in yourself to learn the trading psychology skills needed to achieve optimal trading performance.
OF TRADING IS PSYCHOLOGY
You could continue on the same path, struggling to stay consistent or make any profits, constantly staring at the markets, filled with anxiety, fear, greed, and hope for trades to work out in your favour without any real edge.
Or you can finally make a decision that has a real positive impact on your life your finances and your freedom. A decision to finally invest in yourself and live up to your true potential, live the life of your dreams and never have to worry about being an “unprofitable trader.” Because the truth is, everyone can be a profitable trader .
You just need some help to get there.
BYE COURSE FAQS
IF YOU DON’T FIND THE ANSWER, FEEL FREE TO ASK US A QUESTION VIA THE LIVE CHAT.
What is the success rate of the members?
What is different about your education compared to others?
Why is this better than just purchasing a book on trading?
How long will it take to see results?
The length of time to see results is entirely dependent on the effort you put in. In addition, it depends on factors such as how quickly you can consume our education and implement what you’ve learned. Based on this, it generally takes anywhere from 3-12 months to become consistent and see positive results.