01. The Funding Requirements
01. What are CTI’s funded accounts main rules?
- Risk Management: we measure this via a drawdown $ of no more than 4% of the initial capital.
- Max Risk per Trade: A stop loss in all trades exceeding no more than 1.5% of the account balance.
- The max an open position exposure can have is 5 to 1. (However, If the trader moves the stop loss to break even, the trade can open more lots).
- A Minimum of 21 active trading days for each phase of the funding program (During the evaluation & for each level of the fully funded trader programme).
- At least 4 active trades per month. (During the evaluation and after the evaluation).
- A minimum of 45 trades in total to pass the evaluation (Only for the evaluation. After the evaluation, it is at least 4 trades per month as mentioned above).
- Hedging is allowed.
- Leaving trades overnight and over the weekend is allowed.
- Trading any combination of USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, NZD, AUD, CHF is allowed.
- Profit split is 50% for the trader and 50% for CTI of profits generating from the trading activity of the trader.