01. General Questions
01. Am I Allowed to Hold Trades Overnight?
Yes of course! We never restrict your trading to any deadlines. We encourage traders to trade with freedom as long as they are making a profit.
02. Are your accounts real or demo accounts?
You will be trading on a live account. Once you pass the evaluation, you will move to a fully-funded account with increased capital. The difference between the evaluation and the fully funded account is the capital size.
03. Do you allow trading stocks, indices, or Gold?
No. At the moment, we only allow trading forex during the funded account programme.
However, we are working on adding Gold and indices into the funding programme. We will let you know for sure as soon as this happens.
04. Which currency pairs are allowed to trade?
The trader can trade any of the 28 currency pairs specified below:
- EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURNZD, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURCAD, EURJPY, GBPNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, NZDAUD, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY.
The trader is allowed to trade the currencies pairs specified above. If the trader trades other assets not specified by City Traders Imperium, It will cause a termination of the forex funded account and disqualification of the program.
05. Can a trader have more than one funded account?
No, you cannot have more than one fully funded trader account. You can, however, have multiple evaluation accounts.
06. Do you allow International traders?
Yes, we do. We allow trades from all continent and countries. Including the USA & Canada. The traders are CTI clients, not the broker’s clients.