07. Minimum Active Trading Days
01. What Is The Minimum Active Trading Days?
- The minimum active trading days are not calendar days.
- A trading day is a day where a trader opens a trade at any time. For example, if the trader opens a trade on Monday and Closes it on Thursday, this is 4 trading days.
- The PM traders are required to have at least 4 active trading days per month.
02. Why Does CTI Require Minimum Active Days for My Trades to Count?
It is to show us, and yourself, that you can trade responsibly, profitably consistently because these are the attributes we want with our traders!